You can easily renew your CarLock subscription with my.CarLock web application.
To renew your CarLock Subscription, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser, go to my.carlock.co and log in to your existing CarLock account.
- If you have more than one vehicle activated within your account, first select the vehicle you want to renew the subscription for.
- Navigate to the subscription tab on the Sidebar.
- If available, you will be presented with two payment plans —1-year CarLock Subscription or CarLock Monthly Plan
- Select PayPal or Credit Card payment type under the chosen payment plan.
- Fill out the form and confirm the payment.
Please note that you can renew the subscription only for the currently selected vehicle. This gives you complete flexibility to control every vehicle individually. If you want to renew the subscription for another vehicle, just select another vehicle, navigate to the subscription tab and repeat the process of extending the CarLock subscription. You need to repeat this process for every vehicle activated under your CarLock account.
Use the same process for renewing your subscription even if you canceled it by mistake.
If you want to buy backup SMS and/or backup Call notifications, you can do that under the Settings tab. For more information please read our CarLock Tip #6 – Backup Notifications & Settings guide.
List of the subscription plans:
Standard and Standard Plus subscription plans can be either paid yearly or monthly. A Basic subscription plan can only be purchased as a yearly plan and is only available for Basic CarLock devices (which are only sold in UK/EU countries).
If the subscription for your device has not been active for more than one month, the SIM card inside your CarLock device is frozen. Renew your subscription first and then contact our support team via this form https://carlock.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to order a new SIM card. Include your full name and address in this email. Our support will send you a new SIM card free of charge.