You can easily stop automatic payments and unsubscribe with the my.CarLock web application.
To stop your automatic payments and unsubscribe, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser, go to my.carlock.co and log in to your existing CarLock account.
- If you have more than one vehicle activated within your account, first select the vehicle you want to stop automatic payments for.
- Navigate to the subscription tab on the Sidebar.
- Click on the “Stop automatic payments” button to deactivate your payments. (if you have subscribed with your credit card, you will see additional credit card information)
- Before canceling the subscription you will be offered to pause your subscription for three months -> if you do not wish that but you would like to completely cancel your subscription click ''skip'' for both offers
- If you skip the offers you will be presented with a pop-up to give us feedback on why you decided to cancel your subscription so we can improve the product. The subscription is canceled once you receive the confirmation of cancelation of subscription on your email.
Please, select reasons and write us the feedback and click “Confirm”.
- Your automatic payments are now stopped and you will receive an e-mail confirmation. You closed your CarLock account for receiving any data.
You need to repeat this process for every vehicle you would like to stop automatic payments for.
IMPORTANT! Once the subscription expires, you have just a few days left before it gets frozen and the device stops working. If your subscription is frozen for more than 30 days, the SIM card inside the CarLock device will be terminated! In this case, you will need to order a replacement SIM card if you decide to use the CarLock service again.
If you have any questions about my.CarLock, let us know at email@example.com.
We will be happy to help.