Yes, you can have as many CarLock devices as you wish activated under the same CarLock account and manage all info in the app for all devices/vehicles.
1. How to activate additional CarLock devices under the existing CarLock account?
Once you have created the CarLock account and activated your first CarLock device you don’t need to create another account for another CarLock device. You can add additional devices to the same account and track multiple vehicles at the same time.
In the CarLock web app:
- In your browser, go to my.carlock.co
- Log in with your username and password
- Navigate to the top right menu and click on “Profile” → “Add Vehicle”
Add an additional vehicle in the CarLock web app
In the CarLock phone app:
- When signed into your CarLock account on the CarLock phone app, go to ''Profile''
- Click on ''Add vehicle''
Add an additional vehicle in the CarLock phone app
- Take the Activation Card — the red “START HERE” card — of the new CarLock device you want to add and enter the Activation Code and Serial Number from the activation card into the corresponding fields.
Carlock Activation Card
- Time zone — choose the right timezone
- Car manufacturer — choose the car manufacturer
- Model — name your vehicle – will be displayed in the app
Check all the information you entered one more time and click “Add”.
After the new CarLock device is successfully activated and added to your account, you will be redirected to the map with the new vehicle added to the list. The new vehicle should be automatically added to the list of vehicles on the app.
List of All Vehicles on the App
2. How to switch between devices on the CarLock phone app?
You can simply just tap on a different car on the map or open a list of all your vehicles straight from the home screen, by long-pressing on the vehicle icon (on iPhone) or long-pressing anywhere on the map (on Android). The pop-up menu will open showing all your available vehicles (the ones with active subscription).
3. Can I see all vehicles that are under my CarLock account on one map?
Yes, if you have more CarLock devices under the same CarLock account, you can see all cars on the same map.
This feature is available on iPhone, Android and also on the CarLock web app.
If the vehicles are too far away to be seen together immediately, adjust the map view to a wider perspective. For CarLock applications on your phone, achieve this by using a two-finger pinch gesture from the outer edges of the screen towards the center, repeating as necessary. While utilizing the web-based CarLock app - https://my.carlock.co/c/login, conveniently zoom out the map by accessing the option located in the bottom right corner.